Since 1959, JARP Industries has been dedicated to making our customers' products better by providing them with the highest quality custom hydraulic cylinders and fluid power products for their applications.
Our world-class quality focus begins in engineering with the initial product design, and runs through manufacturing, performance testing, assembly and delivery.
Demonstrating our commitment to quality and to the processes to maintain quality:
- ISO 9001:2008 (registered since 1999)
- 8-D corrective actions applied where and when necessary
- Work with certification entities such as: DNV, BV, ABS
- CWI (Certified Weld Inspector) on staff
- Supplier Quality Program with dedicated staff
- Employee training programs
- Weld inspections (ultrasonic and others)
Integration of quality tools from the automotive industry and Toyota Production System, including:
- APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning) being utilized
- Six Sigma Green Belt certifications in place
- SPC (Statistical Process Control) in use by certified employees
- Level 3 PPAP capable
- Standard work and visual instruction