Celebrating over 55 years of JARP
Officially incorporated May 23, 1949 as a distributor, JARP was founded by John Heinzen, Art Keene, Ray Heinzen and Pete Kraft. Our name, JARP, was an acronym formed from each founders first name. We began building custom hydraulic cylinders in 1959 with the construction of our original manufacturing facility in Schofield, WI. In the last 55 years JARP has grown — adding over 100,000 feet of manufacturing space, expanding its marketplace, and developing new designs, products and special application expertise to help our OEM customers succeed. All of which leads us into a bright and exciting future.